BATTLE CLUB
Please log in Battler!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BATTLE CLUB
Please log in Battler!
BATTLE CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some pics of my Leman Russ Punisher

3 posters

Go down

Some pics of my Leman Russ Punisher Empty Some pics of my Leman Russ Punisher

Post  HorusReborn Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:44 pm

Here is the beginning of my 9 tank heavy supports. The Punisher is probably my favourite tank so it had to be my first one to build and paint... eesh only 9 more to go!! Here she is, Lead tank, 1st Hussars 3rd squadron...

Some pics of my Leman Russ Punisher 100_2818

Some pics of my Leman Russ Punisher 100_2819

Some pics of my Leman Russ Punisher 100_2820

Some pics of my Leman Russ Punisher 100_2821

Some pics of my Leman Russ Punisher 100_2823

Some pics of my Leman Russ Punisher 100_2824

Some pics of my Leman Russ Punisher 100_2825

Some pics of my Leman Russ Punisher 100_2826

P.S. ignore the cammo netting, it's just for placement as I haven't dyed it yet!!
HorusReborn
HorusReborn
Young Blood

Back to top Go down

Some pics of my Leman Russ Punisher Empty Re: Some pics of my Leman Russ Punisher

Post  Ice_Man Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:51 pm

Very cool! I like the realistic feel the tank gives off. Is the pattern from a WW2 type of tank?
Ice_Man
Ice_Man
Young Blood

Back to top Go down

Some pics of my Leman Russ Punisher Empty Re: Some pics of my Leman Russ Punisher

Post  HorusReborn Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:04 am

Hey man, yeah I think they're going to be based mostl off of WWII german style painting for vehicles. I come from a military modelling background which, while influenced highly by Modern Israeli vehicles, still sees influence from WWII modelling. Honestly this is the first tank i've painted in about three years and I'm starting to see the sloppiness of it all, so I becomming less happy with the over all effects. However, it's not a stand alone, and I'm sure it'll be the focus of the enemy with it's Heavy 20 main gun and Heavy Bolters for added anti Horde effect!!
HorusReborn
HorusReborn
Young Blood

Back to top Go down

Post  Panzer Bill Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:32 pm

thats like my guys.

My AFVs and walkers are all German WW2 colors from 1943-1945. My troups have a very close resemblance to Wermacht troops, the Vets are early SS guys in fall and spring pattern smocks and the Storm Troops in 1944 DOT.

btw, there is a gallery area where we can keep all the pics together! We can make our own little gallery.
Panzer Bill
Panzer Bill
Admin

https://battle-club.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum