BATTLE CLUB
Please log in Battler!

Mark II Rule Changes

Go down

Mark II Rule Changes

Post  Vazanar on Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:57 pm

Figure I'd put this up. As most of you know I'm a big fan of Warmachine (Meg too). Especially its ever expanding world story.

Having said that Mark 2 of Warmachine comes out in January (after 7 years a new edition makes sense). So I will happily teach anyone to play (and you can borrow models I have most factions starting boxes) but we may want to wait or use the field test to try it out. (PP put up the new rules for a field test among the fans to look for problems).
Vazanar
Worrior

Back to top Go down

Re: Mark II Rule Changes

Post  Panzer Bill on Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:39 am

what ever you think is better. SHould I stop reading the rules as they are now then?
Panzer Bill
Admin

http://battle-club.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Vazanar on Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:14 am

I don't think reading the old rules is terrible. The major changes are formations and jacks being beefed up a bit. (ie jacks and casters can now use a focus to shake off an effect like fire/corrosion/frozen). I think troops now need to be in the officers cmd area to be in formation and the commander is replaced by a trooper if killed.
Vazanar
Worrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Sal on Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:15 am

Would this update cover Hordes as well or is that going to be separate?
I don't really have any interest in Warmachine, but I have a Legion and Circle army for Hordes, I thought they were interchangeable rules just different settings. I have never played, but I started to paint up some Legion stuff when I was in London.

Sal
Young Blood

Back to top Go down

Post  Vazanar on Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:02 pm

The field test of Hordes will come out the same time the Warmachine rules come out so they can be played against one another. Right now Meg and I have stuck to Hordes since its longer to official updates.
Vazanar
Worrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Vazanar on Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:22 pm

For those interested Privateer has put up the official Mark II rules as a free download on their website.
Vazanar
Worrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down