BATTLE CLUB
Please log in Battler!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BATTLE CLUB
Please log in Battler!
BATTLE CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Planet Strike, the gift of the Gods...

4 posters

Go down

Planet Strike, the gift of the Gods... Empty Planet Strike, the gift of the Gods...

Post  HorusReborn Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:38 pm

Well Planet strike has been out, anyone interested in laying waste to fortified positions to make a beach head, or defending their planets vital strategic points.
HorusReborn
HorusReborn
Young Blood

Back to top Go down

Planet Strike, the gift of the Gods... Empty Re: Planet Strike, the gift of the Gods...

Post  Panzer Bill Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:39 am

James! What's up buddy. I had no idea who you were till i looked you up in the admin panel. ha. ok, I can add you as the 40K mod. Welcome aboard.
Panzer Bill
Panzer Bill
Admin

https://battle-club.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Planet Strike, the gift of the Gods... Empty Re: Planet Strike, the gift of the Gods...

Post  Ice_Man Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:52 pm

I picked up Planet Strike today, looks like its got some really cool angles on how to play 40k. If you all don't have it you should def, pick it up.

Luke
Ice_Man
Ice_Man
Young Blood

Back to top Go down

Post  Vazanar Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:21 pm

40k does seems to always be more fun in mission based games. I use to love linked old city fight games.
Vazanar
Vazanar
Worrior

Back to top Go down

Post  HorusReborn Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:41 pm

well if someone is up for a game of it at hoppers on Friday night I'm game, say 2500 pts or 3k using reserves naturally!! ANy terrain can be used... my Guard are itchin, assuming I can get them all built by friday LOL
HorusReborn
HorusReborn
Young Blood

Back to top Go down

Post  Panzer Bill Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:35 am

pictures James.....PICTURES!
Panzer Bill
Panzer Bill
Admin

https://battle-club.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Vazanar Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:46 am

Some thoughts on planetstrike.

Demons are pretty nasty on attack, since the whole army can assault when it comes in.

Needs a lot of terrain to be fair. Anyone have separate guns?

I think if I played my Dark Angels Id just use the Space Marine codex, all the DA benefits (which they cost more for) are standard for every Space Marine army in Planetstrike.

Still excited to try it one day.
Vazanar
Vazanar
Worrior

Back to top Go down

Post  HorusReborn Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:59 am

well man, let's do it sometime this weekend?? I'll have enough guard assembled for anything up to 25k pts. Still working on a Chimera for my command and a Valkaryie (have two together already), for my Kasarkin which'll be used as storm troopers. Bill once everything is together, I'll take an army shot and show a WIP as I paint 'em up!
HorusReborn
HorusReborn
Young Blood

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum