BATTLE CLUB
Please log in Battler!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BATTLE CLUB
Please log in Battler!
BATTLE CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What happened to everyone?

3 posters

Go down

What happened to everyone? Empty What happened to everyone?

Post  Panzer Bill Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:30 am

JEEEZ....what the heck happened to everyone?
Panzer Bill
Panzer Bill
Admin

https://battle-club.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

What happened to everyone? Empty Re: What happened to everyone?

Post  Vazanar Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:20 pm

I think like you everyone got busy. Hard to schedule so many schedules. Once November hits I can probably have people over for a Mordheim or Fantasy campaign (does one turn count as a campaign, we need turn two! Smile). Weddings, school and family I think have eaten a lot of people's time.

In more fun news I did get a 30,000 vs 32,000 Apocalypse game in last weekend at the warstore. 13 players I think in total. Pretty crazy but a lot of fun.
Vazanar
Vazanar
Worrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Panzer Bill Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:57 am

very cool. how long did Apoc take to play 30k points? And how do people play it at such high numbers? does one side go complete then the other? Or do people square off?
Panzer Bill
Panzer Bill
Admin

https://battle-club.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Vazanar Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:56 pm

I think we started setting up 1045 and were done with game/cleanup by 730. The game is still one side then the other. However, you have to be easy going and realize some things don't work perfect. Sometime you'd be shooting and the guy next to you was in the assault phase but it worked well. People forgot tons of special rules but thats okay. Great group of guys so it went smooth. However, you paid more attention to your location and kinda centralized your force. Well cept the basilisks and fliers. I mean how often do you get to fire the 20ft range of a Basilisk? I think the min distance a basilisk fires was ten feet in the game just cause we could.

You also have to not mind your army being wrecked. I think my first turn (only half my army on the table) I killed 40 or so marines and a few tanks. The last turn a space wolf player took an objective building with 10 terminators, Logan Grimnar, Librarian, Chaplain, and a Captain. I think we hit him with 8 or so pie plates. Logan survived with one wound.

Like I said we mostly stayed in our own regions but I did send about 500pts of daemons (another player send a brass scorpion) to the end of the board to slow a guard tank company (6000pts) that came in late.

Awesome game though.
Vazanar
Vazanar
Worrior

Back to top Go down

Post  crazzycat Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:19 am

what's so unusual?

crazzycat
Young Blood

http://www.yourattorneysearch.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum