BATTLE CLUB
Please log in Battler!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BATTLE CLUB
Please log in Battler!
BATTLE CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SELLING GAME STUFF, ALL SORTS OF GOODIES

3 posters

Go down

SELLING GAME STUFF, ALL SORTS OF GOODIES Empty SELLING GAME STUFF, ALL SORTS OF GOODIES

Post  Panzer Bill Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:01 pm

Hey guys,

In case you or anyone you know is looking for stuff I am getting rod of a ton of hobby stuff that I just dont need or play with.

GW Fantasy Orcs box set with 2 sets of the Goblin starter sets (skull pass was it called? - I have 2 sets worth of gobos from that set).

Misc War machine stuff new in box. Some troops really but not much. If interested, I will post more info.

GW WH40K Chaos unbuilt on sprues, loose bits and a few built models. Mostly troops, a few sgts and hq choices, magnets on certain arms for options, NOT PAINTED. Some Slannesh troops. I can get pics for who ever is interested.

Airsoft weapons and RC cars (electric and gas). I will be posting on other sites and ebay with in weeks, just wanted to put it out there incase anyone was looking for anything specific.

Thanks
Bill
Panzer Bill
Panzer Bill
Admin

https://battle-club.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

SELLING GAME STUFF, ALL SORTS OF GOODIES Empty Re: SELLING GAME STUFF, ALL SORTS OF GOODIES

Post  Greg23 Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:53 am

Panzer Bill wrote:Hey guys,

In case you or anyone you know is looking for stuff I am getting rod of a ton of hobby stuff that I just dont need or play with.

Misc War machine stuff new in box. Some troops really but not much. If interested, I will post more info.

That tears it. My Trollbloods are officially dead.

Greg23
Young Blood

Back to top Go down

SELLING GAME STUFF, ALL SORTS OF GOODIES Empty Re: SELLING GAME STUFF, ALL SORTS OF GOODIES

Post  Vazanar Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:34 am

Greg, not really. I mean did you ever play Bill before in Warmachine? Smile Like I said I'll happily play your Trolls once the field test is done. I like the streamlining of the system. I hope GW will do a field test and balance the rules and army books before releasing 8th.

Nice list Bill, but sorry to say I'd be more interested in selling/trading my old warhammer and 40k stuff than buying new. I'll pass the info on to anyone looking.
Vazanar
Vazanar
Worrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Panzer Bill Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:18 pm

Greg, all I said is I am selling some things i dont need....I have a ton of Jacks and other stuff I am keeping! jeez...dont get so upset :-)

Im still in to learn and play WM.
Panzer Bill
Panzer Bill
Admin

https://battle-club.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down